17 Inspiring TED Talks to Learn About Stakeholder Capitalism
Updated: Sep 19, 2022
One of the most common questions we hear when talking to people about Torrey Project is "What is stakeholder capitalism?" and "Where can I learn more about stakeholder theory and social entrepreneurship?"
You asked and we answered! Here is a handy list of some of our favorite TED talks that serve as a jumping-off point for your transition to stakeholder-focused business.
1. Stakeholder Theory by Ed Freeman
2. Culture Trumps Everything by Dr. Gustavo Grodnitzky
3. The Surprising Solution to Ocean Plastics by David Katz
4. Why good leaders make you feel safe by Simon Sinek
5. How great leaders inspire actions by Simon Sinek
6. How to get your ideas to spread by Seth Godin
7. The single biggest reason start-ups succeed by Bill Gross
8. Meet BRCK, Internet access built for Africa by Juliana Rotich
9. Meet global corruption's hidden players by Charmain Gooch
10. The rise of the new global super-rich by Chrystia Freeland
11. How to make a profit while making a difference by Audrey Choi
12. A smart loan for people with no credit history (yet) by Shivani Siroya
13. How to manage for collective creativity by Linda Hill
14. The business benefits of doing good by Wendy Woods
15. Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey
16. The healing organization by Raj Sisodia
17. The Surprising Ingredient that makes Businesses Work Better by Marco Alvery
We would love to hear what you think about these videos. Please comment below with any reactions you might have to these videos and/or any additions you may have to this list.